Google

This blog is interactive!

My hopes for this blog are for people to comment on parts of my layout they would like to hear more about. If there is something you would like explanation on how to do or just get more info about. I will do a specific post just for you! Along with this I will as always be posting tips and tricks for you to better your own layout. Thanks for looking!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

O Layout Production

Here are some pictures of what my O layout first looked like so many years ago when it was first started:





These pictures are from the first few years of production. Both layouts have been my project for the past 17 years. My next post will show current pictures of my layouts in extensive detail.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......